Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fashion passion


The way some people dress up seems to be getting funnier by the day. I saw a short man merrily walking around a famous Sharjah mall wearing just a blue mini-shorts and a white innerwear on top. It is now normal to see people walking around on the footpaths in their night dress during daytime.
And there was this guy who had a colourful antenna wired across his ears and protruding high above his head while listening to a song, which made him look like a perfect robot.
The messages on the T-shirts some pretty girls wear also make for funny reading. "I am looking right up there," declared one, while
another cautioned "Not for naughty eyes."
Some girls should scrutinize whether high heels are a boon or a
bane. The other day, a girl was trying to run and catch a bus while
wearing one such shoe. At least, three times she fell on the way.
By the time she reached the bus stop, the vehicle had moved on.

10 comments:

Rev. Julieanne Paige, O.M.C. said...

Hi :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy it again in the future.

Julieanne

Anonymous said...

as they say there is such a term as a FASHION VICTIM!

humanobserver said...

hmmmm.....you know how high heels are bane for women...It has been proved....I have already posted an article on this topic...

Kadri Luik said...

... my T-shirt used to say "Toys For Big Boys" a long long time ago. =)

Dressing in head turning outfits where never a fashion statement to me, it was simply a way for me to make it clear that I refuse to fit into the crowd. I'm an individual not a conformed uniformed robot with a serial number.

R. Ramesh said...

Thanks JP, YSR, HO, K 4 your valuable comments..

Anonymous said...

These days everything you name it is a high-fashion - thats why it is called as Tashan..!!! :)
Thanks for coming by my blog, keep reading and keep encouraging to write more..
Thanks,
Su

get zapped said...

I say dress for comfort first, then fashion.

Onkar said...

You have observed things that we normally ignore. Pl. keep writing such stuff. And thanks for visiting my blog.

nituscorner said...

well any thing is game in the name of fashion....even if its ridiculous. lol. then that would be fahion....
thanks for visiting my blog.

Vinisha said...

Fashion Passion?

Fashion Suicide? :)