Monday, February 16, 2009

This blog in ICU

Hi dear all, I am lost for words by your love and affection. Please do not post any comments on this blog anymore. I had requested my nephew who is doing engineering degree in Chennai to check out and he had posted "Hello Chennai" yesterday. The problem persists and the only way out as Soul Searcher says seems to be to change the URL. I will reach all of you (at least almost all) through your blogs and for sure we will stay connected. Will keep you posted on the new name but for god's sake forget me not. I never knew the virtual world had such powerful bonding. Wish you all a wonderful time. There we go, we catch up soon, cheerfully. Like we discussed, when doors close, let's not panic but face it with a smile.

3 comments:

Deepak Barua said...

ramesh, how ru.. sorry dear writing you after long time... hey i got new job back in india.....
so how ru.. how's life

Vinisha said...

Hey, u still around? If you cannot continue posting, you can always start a new blog. Just let me know. :)

Kadri Luik said...

I'm missing something here... what's happening?